MORE STUFF DOWN MEMORY LANE.....

Apologies if I get names or places wrong...please let me know so I can correct!
This is a really fun project, and its been great connecting with all of you.  We have enough people now that I had to split the texts into two separate groups, so comment and add your thoughts so we can talk to each other.
If you can't figure out how to comment on the blog,  comment via text to me, I will add your comments at the end of the post.  Thanks!!   Jenelle just joined us... Welcome, Jenelle!
Love you all.

Boyd's girls: Cindy and Jenelle - skiing in Utah


Christmas late 50's....
Santa brought matching robes!
L to R: April, Judith, Geneva, Evelyn, Virginia, Afton (mom!)


The Double Cousins!
Gonna have to help me with names, Paulette!
I think this was in Elmo for a funeral.

Claudine and April - Building the home in Murray.
we were really just playing, not building
although I've often told my clients that I grew up on construction sites...true story

Jonny Lee and the yellow dump truck
who is on the left?


Michelle at the Joseph Smith home.
Recently, the Manchester, New York home of Joseph Smith was restored to its original form.  Take a look at how it looks now - here's the before and after pictures.



Virginia and Michelle at Hill Cumorah pageant site - Ginny I think you had an admirer....

I can't believe we had an orange house.  This is the house we lived in while we were in New York.  I know the chapel site was in Kingston - but was this in Kingston? or nearby?  I remember there was a marshy area nearby and April and I used to catch frogs and tadpoles....yes, I was a tomboy..big time.
Claudine (me) and Michelle in our Sunday best.

Michelle.  Age - 1 year?  Already crazy about jewelry...  I think she is saying "Soooo big".  The shadows show the same motion.  If I'm wrong - let me know.

Little Steven Hodge...and a big smile.

Judi and Chandra (adorable) and Mom.  Reunion - was this Pine Mountain, California?  1983?
I think we were making mice.

Angel, Tammy and Steven - sitting on the planter in front of Grandma's house in Murray.

Tracy's boy - is it Cody or Brady?

Dad and his oldest sibling, Lillian (Lily)

Me (Claudine) in the backyard in Murray where we lived while Dad was building our house next door.
I think mid 50's?


That's uncle Lynn Brotherson and his great big rock in Elmo!  
It looks like he is claiming to have lifted it on his own.  

It was always good times when the Californians came to visit.  
Back row: Eve, Geneva (not a Californian), Judi, Michelle (also not a Californian)
Front row:  Angel and Ginny


Matthew Hodge - Matt to friends...
Loves cats. Tolerates dogs.

Todd and Misty Erickson
(Brad's boy)
Reunion in California - 1985? ish?

Reunion at Boyd's house in Magna, late 70's.
Back row L to R: Claudine, Judi, Mark, April, Eve, Geneva, Cindy
Front row L to R: Ginny, Tammy, Michelle and Hilda Curlis (visiting Mom from Australia)

Melissa, that looks good! - family reunion - Fairview?  Late 80's?

Volley Ball - Family Reunion Fairview, Utah - late 70's
L to R: April Morton, Joie Lee, Geneva Lee, Evelyn Fernandez, 
Steve? or Paul? Erickson, Jonny Lee, Claudine.

Another Family Reunion in Fairview, Utah
Surfin' Safari!  ? Early 90's?
Front: ?, Chandra,  Judi, ?  (help with names)
Back: Mom, Claudine, Dad, Joie and Scott Whittaker














Comments

Popular Posts